Thank you for visiting Beauty Blends!
I hope you're enjoying your new eyelash extensions! Please review the information below to keep your lashes looking beautiful.
· Your eyelash extensions should not be wet for a minimum of 12 hours for curing and quality purposes. Cleansing your face and around the eye area is safe. Take special care and gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub your eyes (dry by dabbing with a soft towel). Avoid any type of oil-based product around the eyes. Resuming with normal activities is safe after curing time. (face washing, swimming, or workout/sweat, etc).
· Do not use waterproof mascara. Most brands of mascara contain chemical properties and oils that will break down the adhesive. Removing mascara from your lashes can cause the extensions to fall off prematurely. If you want to further enhance your lash extensions, we have recommendations that are ideal for coating your extensions. Ask your lash stylist for more information about Xtreme Lash beauty cosmetics.
· Do not use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. This can permanently damage your extensions and natural lashes. Eyelash extensions require love and attention and it would be great to keep them groomed with the mascara brushes that your stylist has provided.
· Please avoid steam or moisture from hot baths, essential oil baths, and saunas. This can affect the retention of your lashes.
· Be sure to schedule 2 to 3 weeks for timely touch-ups after initial application. This part is extremely important to maintain your lashes looking full, natural, and healthy.
· Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself. Please have them properly removed by your professional. Healthy lashes are happy lashes.